A Teen Trader is an educational Site Only. The contents included in this website is not investment advice and are not meant to be taken as investment advice. Risk what you can afford to lose.
This week we are set to see a few high impact news with the USD and EURO having the highest quantities of such news. The most critical news to look out for include: CPI (USD), FOMC (USD), Rate & Monetary Policy (EUR), Brexit Summit (GBP), and CPI (CNY).
United States Dollar
- 8:30 April 10-Consumer Price Index ex Food & Energy (YoY) March | Estimate 2.1%
- 8:30 April 10-Consumer Price Index ex Food & Energy (MoM) March | Estimate .2%
- 14:00 April 10-FOMC Minutes
- 10:00 April 12-Michigan Consumer Sentiment Index (April) | Estimate 98.0
- 7:45 April 10-ECB Interest Rate Decision | Estimate 0%
- 7:45 April 10-ECB Deposit Rate Decision | Estimate -.4%
- 8:30 April 10-ECB Montary Policy Statement and Press Conference
- 2:00 April 11-Harmonized Index of Consumer Price (YoY) March | Estimate 1.4%
- 12:00 April 10-European Council Summit on Brexit
- 24:00 April 11-Brexit Deadline (Unless new deadline is agreed at summit)
- 2:15 April 10-BoJ’s Governor Kuroda speech
- 21:30 April 10-Consumer Price Index (YoY) March | Estimate 2.3%